Saturday, March 1, 2014

Deep in the vortex

No. I  haven't forgotten about you. It's been fairly quiet save for the random outbursts and tantrums. Mom's been having back pain so she hasn't been out and about. I'm fairly convined it's drug seeking. The doctor wouldn't refill her codeine but ause it was too soon after the last scrip. My dad ended up refilling a vicodin scrip he's had fo his knees. I know, my family Invented codependence. I'm having to break the visit up into small bite sized chunks so I don't join the cult or go mad As it was she asked me to bring wine down to her which I had promised myself not to do but Dad wasn't around and she was tantruming(sigh).

Went to the city today but found it loud and annoying.Seattle is so smallI forget how busy and big SF is. The ferry coming home was crazy noisy and crowded which seamed odd.Turns out it was virtually every Girl Scout in Marin who had gone to SF to sell cookies; camp directors nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment