Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Quick updates

Nothing much going on today. My mom's back is hurting so she was pretty much laying downstairs all day. I cleaned the toilets which were beyond gross; I think I need to hire them a cleaning person. I had opened the kitchen window yesterday which is behind the sink...He couldn't close it because he's shrunk so much from age he couldn't reach.

I talked with my wife yesterday who is in New Hampshire taking care of her mom who was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. She thinks she may stay there for 3-6 months so there's that to look forward to. I'm not sure how I feel about that. She did it a couple times before when her parents were sick a few years ago and while it sounded like it'd be fun it was mostly just boring. Maybe I'll take some classes.

There a rain storm here and the way they're talking about it on the news you'd think it was Hurricane Sandy. This would be a light spring rain in Seattle and it's really warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment