Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Marin what has become of ye

Just a quick sidebar on Marin Coounty. Marin has akways been a town of wealthy self involved people but the level of entitlement here has become shocking. Over and over I've seen well off women not even acknowleging sales people baristas etc.

The driving here is insane now. People tailgate at will I've had more than one BMW come up right to my bumper in the slow lane(I have infirmed old people inside stupid) and honk at me. I've seen at least dozen fancy cars stop in the middle of parking lanes to let perfectly healthy people off.

After I'd carefully brought the car around  and parked next to the curb to let my parents in I couldn't get out of the driveway because a guy in a Mercedes stopped exactly in the middle of the driveway to let out four people. My mom who has rages started waving and shaking her arms; I tooted my horn. The guy finally started moving and then sped around the lot to block the driveway I was now on so he could laugh at us and mock my mom's hand waving.

Every other store around here is a beauty salone or overpriced restaurant. Everyone looks like they spend 8 hours a day doing pilates. It's making me a little embarassed that I'm from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment